Tessel listens for a clap, then toggles a relay to turn something on and off.
- Clone this repo
- npm install
- Connect lights to Relay Module in Relay port 1
- Plug in modules to Tessel: Relay in port A; Ambient in port B
- Plug in tessel via USB
- Plug in power to lights/relay
- Run "tessel run index.js" from this folder in your terminal
- Clap! Watch the lights turn on and off.
Did you replicate this project? Share it!I made one
Love this project? Think it could be improved? Tell us what you think!