Tessel responds to twitter messages to scope out your venue of choice! The tessel will constantly relay pictures and ambient from a location to a node server. This node server is set up to respond to twitter mentions, using natural language processing. The twitter bot will tweet back with the requested information.
- A twitter application API key
- Ambient Module
- Camera Module
- Clone this repo
- Input your 4 twitter api keys into the index.js file
- Connect modules to tessel.
- Plug in tessel via USB.
- Run index.js with node in your terminal from the project's root directory.
- Send tweets to your user handle to have the program respond!
- Implement temperature module to track current temperature
- Use bluetooth/wifi modules to track number of devices in the area as proxy for how crowded an area is.
Neil Lobo: https://github.com/neillobo
Larry May: https://github.com/lawmay
Roger GoldFinger: https://github.com/rgoldfinger
Kia Fathi: https://github.com/KiaFathi